About Me

My photo
Swansea, United Kingdom
hi, i'm laura! i'm currently in my final year of swansea metropolitan university studying general illustration. i like to focus my work towards the line of fashion illustration and advertising, although i will happily cover other areas of illustration and fine art. I enjoy using a range of different media to create hand-drawn pieces. I partially enjoy life drawing and i like to include the human form in many of my illustrations. Any queries please email me! thanks for visiting :)

Tuesday 1 March 2011

advertising projects

I created some posters for 'Skittles' using acrylic ink and soft pastel. I wanted them to look fun, and colourful, without being to busy! using the slogan taste the rainbow, I developed my ideas.


I really liked the contrast of the black silhouette of the children against the bright colours in the background.




needs a bit more colour... development work


more development work, but my favorite of the three ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment