About Me

My photo
Swansea, United Kingdom
hi, i'm laura! i'm currently in my final year of swansea metropolitan university studying general illustration. i like to focus my work towards the line of fashion illustration and advertising, although i will happily cover other areas of illustration and fine art. I enjoy using a range of different media to create hand-drawn pieces. I partially enjoy life drawing and i like to include the human form in many of my illustrations. Any queries please email me! thanks for visiting :)

Tuesday 1 March 2011

character development

character development for various projects. 



pencil drawing- development page


development page- brio ben against collage background and white wash


white paint line drawing against black paper and red acrylic- developing characters


collage, brio and acrylic- page set up/character design


pen and ink- character design for greetings card


acrylic, brio and collage- development page/ character design for album cover work

No comments:

Post a Comment