About Me

My photo
Swansea, United Kingdom
hi, i'm laura! i'm currently in my final year of swansea metropolitan university studying general illustration. i like to focus my work towards the line of fashion illustration and advertising, although i will happily cover other areas of illustration and fine art. I enjoy using a range of different media to create hand-drawn pieces. I partially enjoy life drawing and i like to include the human form in many of my illustrations. Any queries please email me! thanks for visiting :)

Tuesday 1 March 2011

experimental work

experimental work from various different projects. I like working in a range of different mediums. :)


mixed media of acrylic, pencil and collage.


Collage and hand stitching. I have also done character design with the same technique.


shoes-coloured pencil and charcoal.


skulls-black ball point pen and water colour.


Courtney Love- oil pastel, experimenting with colour. 


pen and ink- smiley dog


fox/ anti fur campaign- collage, ink and bleach 


rhondda colliers- charcoal and pastel


operation- thick acrylic and pastel

No comments:

Post a Comment