About Me

My photo
Swansea, United Kingdom
hi, i'm laura! i'm currently in my final year of swansea metropolitan university studying general illustration. i like to focus my work towards the line of fashion illustration and advertising, although i will happily cover other areas of illustration and fine art. I enjoy using a range of different media to create hand-drawn pieces. I partially enjoy life drawing and i like to include the human form in many of my illustrations. Any queries please email me! thanks for visiting :)

Tuesday 1 March 2011

fashion illustrations

development work for fashion illustrations! there are more finialised fashion illustrations to be uploaded soon.


illustration that i created on a hair fascinator. more of these to be created.

development work for fashion editorial using ink washes and fine liner.


development piece for fashion editorial using pen and ink.


development piece for fashion editorial, acrylic ink washes with fine liner.

developemt for fashion illustrations using collage and ink.


acrylic paint and ink, illustration for book.


editorial development piece using oil stick and oil pastel


editorial development piece using oil stick and oil pastel

No comments:

Post a Comment